星期六, 7月 14, 2007

US Day 0 - Arrival!

It's very boring to stay on the plane.Furthermore, I spent more than 15 hours on the plane today.The flight from TPE to ANG is really impressing.The airhostesses are sweet and the foods are fantastic.Out flight was landed in Anchorage for refilling and the passengers had to go through entry formalities there.




Anchorage is a city of Allaska, which is famous for its Eskimos, Eskimo dogs and the brown bear.There are many toys about those in the duty-free shop.The weather in Anchorage wasn't very well. It was rainning and only 13°c outside.I used my laptop there and looked for anybody who doesn't sleep yet.Luckily, Potatos was there and we chatted for a while.During we chatted, Lynn found a cute picture on the guide of Anchorage.
(Left One- Two cubs are fighting)



The flight from ANG to JFK is a sleepy tour.Since it departed at 4:00 a.m.(Taiwan) and arrived at 10:30 a.m.(Taiwan)
Now I am in the house of my dearest Auntie Teresa.




沒有留言: