星期二, 7月 17, 2007

US Day 2 - Shopping in Long Island

It's weekend when I arrived U.S., so the first thing I saw was how people spend their weekend.
Most of the Americans enjoy their weekend by shopping and take a sun bath.
We are going to shopping today.

Long Island is the west of Queens and Bruklins, and there are resturants, shopping mall, outlet, and the beach.
People live there too.

We have pizza for our lunch.
The pizza here is delicious, since it isn't salty or spicy.
Most importantly, the pizza is made by brick oven.
It's really hard to see in Taiwan.

We take three shopping more, but I forget their names.
The first one is a kind of outlet, and there are many good stuff inside.
There are kinds of clothes, pants, dresses, shoes, backpacks, and so on.
However, I buy nothing there since I don't know what I need to buy.
The second one is a very very big outlet.
The third one is sporting mall, and I buy something finally.
I buy three C.M. Wang's jersey there, USD 80 each with 4.875 tax.

It's funny that most of things in U.S. will have tax plus when you buy it.
They don't add the tax on it before they sell it.
But in Manhattan, the clothes under USD 110 are tax free.
So we have to consider about the tax or the tax free add on when we buy something.

沒有留言: